Associate of Science
School: Business and Professional Studies
Dean: George Repic, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director: Patricia Szobonya, email@example.com
Support Staff: Jeremy Cordock
Location: Academic II, Room 2314, Phone: 845-574-4731
The goal of the program is to provide students with an accessible, responsive learning environment that facilitates the achievement of educational, professional, and personal goals by offering quality higher education and training in an atmosphere that embraces academic excellence, diversity and innovation.
Program Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Identify the various facets of the United States Criminal Justice system in today's global society.
- Develop a variety of skills related to the core concepts in Criminal Justice including critical thinking, reasoning, and problem solving skills.
- Develop effective oral and written communication skills.
- Evaluate the impact of diversity in the Criminal Justice system.
- Examine the importance of ethics and ethical behavior in the achievement of justice.