Corporate and Homeland Security
Associate of Science
School: Business and Professional Studies
Dean: George Repic, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director: Patricia Szobonya, email@example.com
Support Staff: Jeremy Cordock
Location: Academic II, Room 2314, Phone: 845-574-4731
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, teamwork and continued development to be successful in the field of corporate and homeland security.
- Students will use their broad education to interpret and understand their roles as professionals in industry and society.
- Encourage active informed citizenship and leadership in students through the mastery of effective communication skills and thoughtful consideration of ethical issues.
Program Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Identify the core concepts associated with Corporate and Homeland Security in today's global society
- Develop a variety of skills related to core connected in Corporate and Homeland Security including critical thinking, reasoning, and problem solving skills
- Develop effective oral and written communication skills
- Evaluate the responsibilities of security and law enforcement personnel in protecting the public from potential threats
- Describe the responsibilities of security personnel in handling different types of security investigations