Associate of Science
Associate of Applied Science
School: Business and Professional Studies
Dean: George Repic, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director: James Tappan, email@example.com
Support Staff: Diane Mena, firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Academic II, Room 2337, Phone: 845-574-4330
A degree in Business Administration provides students with a solid, broad-based foundation in business, accounting, marketing and other related areas. The program will instill an appreciation and awareness of the racial, ethnic and gender issues in today’s business world, enhance the student’s personal and professional development, and encourage active informed citizenship and leadership.
Program Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Analyze management theories and their application within the business environment.
- Examine the role of ethics and social responsibility in decision making.
- Analyze the management functions and their implementation and integration within the business environment.
- Utilize information and technology tools to conduct business effectively and efficiently.
- Apply the steps in the accounting cycle in order to prepare financial statements.